Follow this Blog!!! CLICK HERE!!!!

Friday, May 1, 2009

So long Souter... so who's next?

Well....

I honestly didn't think it would be this soon for a member of the Supreme court to decided to step down. And to go evem further, I didn't expect it to be Souter. I mena he's only 69. Not the oldest member, he falls in the middle somewhere. I had my money on Stevens. I mean he's 84. Then there's Ginsberg. So Obama is gonna have to probably pick another judge. That's either great or scray depending on how you loook at it. But whatever.

I believe Souter was place by George HW Bush in hopes he would swing to the right but when I look over his record he eneded up being a more moderate liberal judge. Just another Bush fuck up I suppose. Care to specualte who's on deck? I haven't a clue but I'll put money it's a liberal... and probably a woman... maybe even a minoirty liberal women. Too bad LAB isn't older. I mean how could you pass up seating a Jewish lesbian black woman with liberal tendencies?


s
T
s

No comments:

Post a Comment