Follow this Blog!!! CLICK HERE!!!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NSA Spies on "Everyone"...you're kidding right?

So I'm making my rounds around the internet looking for note-worthy news and I come across this while trying to further investigate the whole camera in converter boxes fiasco. Here's a story about Former National Security Agency analyst Russell Tice. He was instrumental in the outbreak of the news of the warrant-less wire-tapping that went on during W's administration. He goes on to say in this article that:

"The National Security Agency had access to all Americans' communications -- faxes, phone calls, and their computer communications," Tice claimed. "It didn't matter whether you were in Kansas, in the middle of the country, and you never made foreign communications at all. They monitored all communications."


Here's a link to the story.


http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Whistleblower_Bushs_NSA_targeted_reporters_0121.html



And here's the video of Tice on "Countdown" with my main man Keith Olbermann. If you get MSNBC you should watch his show. I don't watch a lot of news on TV but I love me some Olbermann. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment