Follow this Blog!!! CLICK HERE!!!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Damn... this shit is deep son....

So here are some interesting pieces.


Read the articles by way of the link:



http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/03/google_eavesdropping_software/


Google is GOD. It'll be the new religion after 2012. I mean, I don't know about you.... but if I need to know anything, be it directions somewhere, or who sang that one song "My Funny Valentine"..... I usually google it. If that article is true then pretty soon the Google worship will be mandatory. I'm kidding of course but it does make you think...



And Comcast(big surprise there!)


http://newteevee.com/2008/03/18/comcast-cameras-to-start-watching-you/




I mean damn.... TV that recognizes you. What? So you're telling me I turn on the tele and it's going to mold my TV experience for me? That's just a wee bit creepy. It reminds me of when Tivo got popular and someone I knew had it. We were conversing on the topic and this person mentioned that the Tivo would just start recording things based off of what you were watching already. I thought that was crazy! I mean it's cool but strange isn't it? It's like TV with soeme sort of psychological link to you. Based off of what you're watching it suggests new things to watch? And as far as the camera in the box, I'm good on that. Comi-cast can keep it. That's where I draw the line.

As far as the previous story about the camera in the convert box I still cant find anything substantial but if I do I'll let you guys know

L8rs

s
T
s

No comments:

Post a Comment