Follow this Blog!!! CLICK HERE!!!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ron Paul for the Win.... again

SO I watch CSPAN from time to time. Why? Well why not? You can watch other news stations if you want, hell I do too. But if you really want to get an unfiltered look at what the government is doing you should watch CSPAN. It's quite entertaining. But anyway, while I was watching Barney Frank make the republicans look like idiots(I tried to find the video of him explaining the rules of the House to his constituents but failed... sorry. It was funny tho... trust me.) But amidst the buffoonery, or "debate" as they put it over the proposed bill(HR 1586 is proposing a 90 % tax on certain bonuses made by CEOs) there was one man who actually made a good point. Here it is in it's entirety:





And here's a link the bill.


http://www.businessinsider.com/full-text-of-the-90-bonus-tax-bill-2009-3




I haven't read it yet but trust me I will read it. You should too!

s
T
s

No comments:

Post a Comment