Follow this Blog!!! CLICK HERE!!!!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bad Brains for those who missed it...




I saw this shit live but thought I'd share for those of you who were not in attendance. HR is quiet the eccentric character. He came out a handful of times before Brains even playd just for shits and giggles I guess. After the first band played he came out and handed a guy in the front row a case of water to pass out to all of us. I've NEVER seen a front man for a band hand out a case of water to the folks in the crowd. I've seen them spray us with water but never just hand it out like that.





It was easily one of the best shows I've EVER seen. The crowd was awesome. There's nothing better than a crowd of such diversity. I mean there were punk rockers, metal kids, hardcore goons, stoned rastas, and just regular dudes at this show of all colors and creeds. I go to a fair amount of shows and I gotta tell you it's rare(and i mean RARE) there's more than a handful of minorities there. Not that that's ever mattered to me, but it was a cool to be surrounded by asians, caucasians, blacks, latinos, etc all to see the same show. I had a great time and I think it's about time for me to pick up a bass or guiter soon and start writing. Somebody needs to pick up the Bad Brains torch and it might as well be me.

L8rs

s
T
s

No comments:

Post a Comment