Follow this Blog!!! CLICK HERE!!!!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Jesus it's been a LOOOONNNG while....

Well it's been a good three years since I've posted anything on this blog and I'm not sure why I really stopped.  Laziness I suppose.... but with that being said it's time to start writing again.  Writing has always helped me get my feelings out.  I just don't seem to have anyone in real life that I feel I can open up to 100%.  And it's not that their aren't people I trust too, but it's that I don't want to burden them with my own problems.  So, I plan on blogging more now.  I'll keep posting stories that I think are a big deal, news worthy stories not being covered, AND I reeealllly wanna start up a podcast.  So anyone who is interested in that should hit me up.  Alright!  Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment