Follow this Blog!!! CLICK HERE!!!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Movies You Should Watch # 1

Yo.

So I watch my fair share of movies, especially documentaries. I ran across this one on watch-movies-links.com and was pretty impressed with it. I highly recommend this movie. It's very nicely done with a thorough history on past, present, and perhaps what the future hold for this section of Los Angelas. The part most interesting was the constant thought in my mind of how this situation has escalated without help or assistance from anyone honestly. Happening here in America folks. What a sad, sadistic, travesty of justice in our beautiful nation. Watch the trailer and check out the link for the movie. It's well worth your time. L8rs

s
T
s



Here's the link to the movie. IT'S FREE SO WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


http://www.watch-movies-links.net/movies/crips_and_bloods_made_in_america/

No comments:

Post a Comment